*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343284-Resolutions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#343284 added April 25, 2005 at 6:10am
Restrictions: None
Resolutions
Another visit from sis gone in a flash. Now she's back at work this morning and I'm back to blogging and going to the supermarket. Oh Joy on that one. If my Saturday Lottery ticket had obliged things might be a little different. How hard can it be to choose six little numbers?

Decided to try to get to bed earlier at nights, (mornings) even if it's only by five minutes a night. I need to see more of the day now the weather is improving. Hubby got the laptop working finally so I should be able to write and surf outside once it's warm enough. Watch it be another lousy summer now. Also decided again, it's time to curb my vices, lose some weight, take more exercise. I'll most likely fail again but I'm full of good intentions.

Still not finished the writing assignment again. It's that 'love' definition that's bugging me. Such a weird thing to describe and many different types and concepts I believe. Had a few ideas in the night again but they've vanished into the ether this morning of course. Not a good night all together. Felt the pain of losing my dog almost unbearable last thing, had fitful sleep and weird dreams. In one I washed, dressed, did my hair and make up and now I've got to do it all again for real! No wonder I'm always tired.

Gonna do a Kim-Marie here with her permission. Worried about R! That's got you thinking hasn't it? lol

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343284-Resolutions