*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/342924-Mowings-and-Musings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#342924 added January 15, 2013 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
Mowings and Musings
I always know it's Saturday on these sort of days in spring. First sign of sunshine and every neighbour for miles hunts out the old lawn mower. Pleasant enough if you don't mind being woken before you're ready.

Actually, my brain had been awake for ages; it always wakes up before the rest of me. Shame I can't chuck it out of bed with instructions to go write a blockbuster while my other parts get some rest. I had a few ideas in the night for my writing assignment. Write a paragraph each defining 'love' 'hate' and 'tragedy' without mentioning the word or any synonyms. Interesting, but a challenge. The 'love' one was really bugging me but had a thought in the night. Of course it's blurry and vague this morning, and maybe not as brilliant as I thought but it's a start. What with that and songs, anxieties, weird dreams and mowing sounds there was no chance of slipping back to the land of nod.

Still, sis is here this weekend so that's a pleasant change. I suppose we'll have to take mother somewhere for an airing today but tonight should bring a lot of giggles.

Spent an evening checking blogs and reviewing last night until I felt really tired. Said goodnight to hubby who then commented...
"I've not been obnoxious tonight have I?" Do I get in a store of lollipops to offer as rewards?

Anyway, I've also received my second merit badge on the site and feel really proud. It's wonderful to receive such genuine friendship and encouragement. Thanks people.

© Copyright 2013 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/342924-Mowings-and-Musings