*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343615-a-sad-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#343615 added April 26, 2005 at 4:14pm
Restrictions: None
a sad day
It is raining here in Alabama and fits everyones' mood. Today, one of our student's mother died. The student is in second grade. She lived alone with her mom who was an executive. Mom had been sick all week and thought she was having kidney stones and had even been at the hospital one night this week about it. Yesterday at her work she had groaned out in pain but did not want to go to the doctor.
Last night her ex-husband and another friend of the family had been over at her house helping with the child since mom wasn't feeling well.
This morning the mom called the ex to come over as she was throwing up and needed help getting the child to school and possibly taking her to the ER.
When he got there the mom was dead. The child didn't know. He told her she was sick and needed to go to the hositital. He called an ambulance and then had his older daughter come pick up the little girl. (SMART DAD)
IT was later that our principal and a counselor went over to help the Dad tell the child the news. SHe took it well they said.
MOm was 48-- an older mom and pretty. It is just so sad. They are doing an auptosy to figure out what happened.
© Copyright 2005 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343615-a-sad-day