*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344456-Jenn-needs-a-new-pair-of-shoes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#344456 added April 30, 2005 at 7:41pm
Restrictions: None
Jenn needs a new pair of shoes
Since Jennifer Wilbanks was found, safe and sound in Albuquerque, it would seem all is fair in love and haulin’ ass. With six hundred would be attendees, Jenn wanted more, the entire country, involved in her hesitancy to walk down the isle. I am one of these spectators, swept in by the constant media coverage, who wondered, worried, and prayed for her safety.

Now, I’m a tab bit ticked. After all, I was deceived. WTF was she thinking anyway? Chatting with acquaintances on the bus, sightseeing in Albuquerque, finally phoning her mom; ‘I was abducted.” Granted, I wasn’t on the guest list, nor did I even know Jennifer Wilbanks, nonetheless, I’m still a bit ticked. Yes, I know, I have not run a mile in Jenn’s New Balance shoes. I did witness the pain and emotional suffering of John Mason, her mother, and other family members and friends.

Putting her marathon running skills to good use, Jenn left the house for a jog and kept running – right to the Greyhound station. So she ran, and kept running. So what?
When she finally did call home, why lie? Why conjure up a fictitious story about your alleged disappearance. (Only writers are allowed such privileges.) Who gave runners this license?

The real question here is: How will New Balance capitalize on its unexpected gratis advertisement?

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344456-Jenn-needs-a-new-pair-of-shoes