*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345734-Sneers-to-be-erased-more-silver-lining
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #912643
The storm clouds are piling high.
#345734 added May 7, 2005 at 12:17pm
Restrictions: None
Sneers to be erased, more silver lining
Where to start? I'm still tingling from excitment. I was sitting at the computer, making a last check of my emails before posting my goodnight robot game on the scroll (it never did get posted), when I opened an email from a very special person. Holly and I put together a book of our short stories, but I was relying on her expertise to format it. She had finished it.

Needless to say, I didn't go to bed. With Holly on Yahoo IM promoting and encouraging me, I uploaded the book on Lulu. I AM PUBLISHED! The book is Hidden Lies and Other Stories by Vivian Gilbert Zabel and Holly Jahangiri. We have a total of twenty short stories, I believe. Can't wait to hold one of the books in my hands. Hurry, Lulu and FedEx!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Holly. You gave me a wonderful mother's day gift. Heheheheh, I get to swipe off some sneers. I know how hard taking on a project and finishing it can be when as busy as you. Yet, you cared enough to do it.

And I owe a big thanks to Becky for her support. When people believe in one, much can be done.

Holly and I were up until the wee hours, ordered the first copies, and then I sent her to bed. I visited with Becky until about 2:30 before saying goodnight. Then I lay in bed day-dreaming (who could sleep?) when Robert woke. I told him he needed to get under the oxygen (which he did) and then told him about the book. He may not have been quite as excited as I was, but close.

Today may be cloudy, but it is a beautiful day.

Oh, the following URL should lead to the place to order the book, note I said should:

http://www.lulu.com/VZabel

© Copyright 2005 Vivian (UN: vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vivian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345734-Sneers-to-be-erased-more-silver-lining