*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345853-Still-floating
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #912643
The storm clouds are piling high.
#345853 added May 8, 2005 at 12:32am
Restrictions: None
Still floating
This Mother's Day may not have a lot happening for me on Sunday itself, but I feel so fortunate.

Holly gave me the gift of formatting the book and then virtually holding my hand as I did the rest.

Bob called me from Turkey.

Randy called and asked us to come see their new house since they were working over there this afternoon. Robert and I went. The house is wonderful, and I know they'll be happy with it. We brought the two boys who were there (Ryan and Colby) home with us. When Randy and Janelle came to pick up the boys, Randy suggested to his dad that the two of them take us out to eat for an early Mother's Day.

When we returned home, a package was on the porch. Becky had sent me a gorgeous miniture rose bush, with the palest of pink blooms. Tomorrow, I supposed the get an even better gift, though. Becky says she will meet me at church.

What a wonderful Mother's Day.

Thank you, all my children, biological and adopted. I am indeed blessed.

© Copyright 2005 Vivian (UN: vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vivian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345853-Still-floating