*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346893-Bog-Cleaning-with-a-Difference
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#346893 added April 22, 2014 at 6:35am
Restrictions: None
Bog Cleaning with a Difference
As it's my bog cleaning day again, I thought this rather appropriate. Apologies to any cat lovers but it's just a bit of fun.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING THE TOILET

1. Lift the lid on the toilet and fill with half a cup of animal shampoo.

2. Take the cat in your arms and stroke it gently while slowly moving in the direction of the toilet.

3. At a suitable moment, throw the cat into the toilet bowl and close the lid quickly. Sit or stand on the lid.

4. The cat will now start the cleaning process and will generate plenty of foam.

5. After several minutes flush the toilet to start the power pre-wash, then flush again for the main wash cycle.

6. Ask someone to open the front door and ensure no one stands between the toilet and the door.

7. Get off the toilet seat and from a safe distance open the toilet lid quickly. The cat will dry off naturally, due to the high speed it will be moving from toilet to door.

8. The toilet and the cat are now clean.

With Best Wishes,

The Dog.

And here are the photographs...






Don't worry, I won't be trying it out. As you know, I can only cope with lists of five and besides - I don't own a cat. Off to do it the traditional way!



© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346893-Bog-Cleaning-with-a-Difference