*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347351-Arrrrrrrrrrr
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#347351 added May 15, 2005 at 9:37pm
Restrictions: None
Arrrrrrrrrrr!
I was a pirate today! Well, not today, but yesterday since I forgot to update my journal.

Me, Corinne, Chris Sills, and Sills went to the costume shop because it was closing down. Everything was on sale and all the rentals were buyables. I picked out this kick ass pirate costume. Chris picked out this awesome Darth Vader costume. It was great. But the greatest was yet to come.

I decided to wear my pirate costume out and to the Bowling Banquet. What a hell of a time that was, hehe. Also, we all went to see a movie and at a stop light, some kid was filming us the next car over. It was fantastic! EBaums World, here we come! So many gawks, so many stares, I felt so amazing in the center of it all. After that we stopped at Stop and Shop and then to Friday's. Amazing times.

That's all I really wanted to say.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347351-Arrrrrrrrrrr