*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351427-Nothings-wrong
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#351427 added June 4, 2005 at 3:30am
Restrictions: None
Nothing's wrong
I hate when nothing bad happens and my life is awesome. I never write in my journal when things are like that. Not that I'm complaining...

Why is it that old people take a half hour to get out of their car after they've parked. It's ridiculous. They'll just sit there like they're in a daze. GET OUT AND GO IN THE STORE!

Me and Corinne are lovely. We went to Prom awhile ago which was a great time. It was great, I got to see all my Stop and Shop buddies. I'll have to get those pictures developed.

Six Flags was a great time on Memorial Day. Brought the counter finally and had Corinne going insane trying to figure out what I was counting, hehe. She's so amazing. When I told her, she wasn't mad at all. I love her for that.

Not sure what else to write about. Nothing else is really going on.

The guild is going really good. We've got 32 members (all but 5 or 6 recruited by Ashton, he definately the soul of the guild). We gotta get started on the website to be more official.

That's it.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351427-Nothings-wrong