*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/350560-Extra-unnecsary-stress
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#350560 added May 31, 2005 at 9:43am
Restrictions: None
Extra unnecsary stress
Why do people have to make life more complicated than it already is? Well, i'm sure most of you new viewers are checking out this blog because it's under scrutinization by varying members of the public. The popular opinion is that i purposely left my blog entry up asking to donate gp's because i wanted MORE gps.

Do i have to keep stressing that i'm right now in exam mode and i forgot? And I emailed everyone who did donate and thanked them and even sent back left over gps i had to each and every one? Wish i could get some ppl to vouch for me at this point... am i going to delete earlier entries about me asking for gps NO. Am i going to delete the comments made about me NO. Why should i? I have nothing to hide, i'm not guilty of anything and i really hope the faithful viewers i have aren't really taking on these accusations.

I'm smack-dab in the middle of my exams and i now have to come and address this... and i KNOW there are people checking out this blog to see infamous GP scandal because my views are only going up and i haven't posted anything. In a way this IS helping my blog because hopefully people will scroll down more and read my previous shows instead of just reading my GP countdown posts.

So, i'm not going to curse anyone or go around trying to convince anyone otherwise. There is no scandal, there never was one and people know i didn't steal money from them. I had less than a day left to raise 31,196 GPs and i getting desperate sent out personal letters in addition to posting it on my blog to donate gps. I'm not going to try and cover this up because hell, this is going to be recorded and i'm going to read this back and read the comments and read the emails and reemmber what it was like. The pain, the drama, the EXCITEMENT! (Well not really excitement... more drama really).And it's like i said before in one of the more recent shows, nothing is ever deleted or censored on my blog, cause the public has their opinions and i have mines. And i wouldn't edit something someone said just to make me right. So, it's like when you guys disagree with my opinion and think i'm stupid and some people try to change my point of view, but with no change. I guess the same thing is happening here. I disagree with your opinion of my and i should be trying to change yours, but i know it probaly wouldn't matter. So, come on haters, do your worst! I'm ready for ya! (Seriously, don't do your worst that was just me joking!!) But, on a real I hope everyone doesn't take on these allegations against me.

Ending this off now, have to go back to my studies. Stay tuned for more SCANDALS,LIES and possibly even A SEX TAPE!. Next week my exams are finishing, so i'll be doing hard hitting topics once again! Which just MIGHT be more contraversial than this current GP scandal i'm in!!

© Copyright 2005 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/350560-Extra-unnecsary-stress