*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352970-100am--How-bad-is-a-person
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#352970 added June 11, 2005 at 1:41am
Restrictions: None
1:00am How bad is a person?
Hullo everyone and welcome back to 'Through the eyes of Floyd Banks'. The show has been offline for quite awhile due to examination and job-related stress. I needed some time to relax myself and just unwind.... I need alot of time to unwind because i devoted 120% of myself to studying towards my end of semester examinations. I slept 3 hours per day for 8 days straight. I was up studying for 14/24 hours per day. Thanks to power drinks and energy tablets I didn't fall down on myself during the day, but on the day of my last exam I was looking horrible. My parents said you could actually see the stress on my face, my eyes were bloodshot, i was looking pale, i was hardly talking and i had large bags underneath my eyes. Pushing myself was worth it though because i covered all of the material necessary and i was well equipped for all my examinations.

Now don't think in my hiatus that I was just ignoring my blog responsibilities. HELL NO! How could i let something go to waste that i worked so hard? Everyday I kept finding more and more topics to write about and i kept wishing i had a notepad to jot down little points i had in my head. So many things i wanted to blog about, but i only wrote out around half of them.....

Enough of me and my idle whining. I know everyone remembers my famous topic Teens in general today... pt.3 Sex(post #27). In that show i made it explicitly clear that i did not condone the idea of teenagers/young adults having sex (both protected and unprotected). I also stated my stance on oral sex. But, after these past few days i spent without writing and spent talking to people i discovered i made a critical error in my judgement. I referred to EVERYONE who was having sex as a bad person. So, that would mean one of my bestest(yes it bestest IS a word) friends though he is having sex is a bad person? No, he isn't he's a very good soul, responsible, reliable, trustworthy etc., but because of the fact he has sex does that give me the right to automatically put the label 'bad person' on him?

And what about people who believe they are giving up their virginity to their 'one true love'? These people beieve that in their hearts they are really giving their virginity to the man/woman they are going to spend the rest of their life with, but most of the times the relationship ends and that person has already given it up. Does that make them a bad person? They did in fact wait for the right person, they kept themselves clean and pure, but because they mistook true love for something else does not mean that they should be labelled as a bad person.

I would like to retract that statment i made in that earlier article... i should've put some more thought into it. But, am i saying that some people should be labelled differently than others? Why is one person more innocent than another? Because i know that person and could vouch for them and claim that they are a good person... i know my friend and i know he's a good person, so him having sex now is ok? No.. it's not... you can't judge people like that...think carefully about it. Some people really are innocent, others... others are in a whole other category.

Keep safe ppls. I need to go an get some sleep. I'M OUT! STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE SHOWS!!

© Copyright 2005 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352970-100am--How-bad-is-a-person