*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/350870-Home-again-but-lovely-memories
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #912643
The storm clouds are piling high.
#350870 added June 1, 2005 at 8:35am
Restrictions: None
Home again but lovely memories
Robert recovered from apparently the intestinal flu. I had it two days after he did. We both survived and had a good visit with Joyce and her son Dan. We got to see one of her other sons, Erik, and several of her grandchildren. What was best, though, was seeing Bob and Brenda.

They found a house, but I couldn't begin to find it. Brenda will be able to move in the first of July, and that's what's important.

Bob came out to Joyce's the Thursday night after we got there Tuesday night. He spend that night until Saturday morning, when he went to pick up Brenda at the airport. Then they frantically looked at houses for two days and took care of business. We all met for dinner Monday night. That's the only time we were able to see Brenda. She left Tuesday, and Bob came back out to Joyce's and visited until late Tuesday night.

We left Wednesday morning and arrived home about midnight. We are tired people.

However, we saw herds of elk and small herds of deer. We saw snow on Pike's Peak, and before we left, all the snow was gone. Mainly we visited. It was good.

© Copyright 2005 Vivian (UN: vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vivian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/350870-Home-again-but-lovely-memories