*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/350936-Green
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#350936 added June 1, 2005 at 5:17pm
Restrictions: None
Green
Today's entry is brought to you by the colour green. (That's colour and not color coz I'm Canadian) (That's Canadian and not Canadin coz we enjoy inserting extra letters into our words) (Just between you and me..."colour"...is code for the evil terrorist bad guys to look elsewhere. Why spend trillions of dollars on nuclear aircraft carriers or spy satellites when a simple extra "u" will do)

I don't have time to post a genuine entry today so I'm going to cheat by copying and pasting parts of some recent emails and posts I've made to other people and sites. Ready? Here goes...

(I hope this is ethical)

(If not then only unethical readers should read on)






*Bullet* I've met Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and the rest of the gang at Walt Disney World. Do they count? They're very approachable too...in fact they go out of their way it seems to mingle. They don't say much and they're WAAAAAY bigger in real life than they are in their movies. I thought Donald would be only knee high. (Not sure what the deal is with him being pantless. I tried not to stare...he IS a guy duck afterall. Mickey's got pants. Stupid pants but pants nonetheless. I also have pants)

*Bullet* I smell smoke. I think I slept too close to the fire last night. I hope my pants aren't burning again.

*Bullet* Nope. I haven't heard a peep from you.

*Bullet* Today I'd like to learn Rumanian and practice my bird calls and find some firewood but first I have to go get water to put out my pants fire.

*Bullet* You seem like a nice person with some great values.

*Bullet* Today is a good day. Today I'm wearing my lucky underwear. Today I'd like to alaphabetize all my goats. Today I plan to look under that big rock by the stream. No. Not that rock. I don't mean the rock by the mountain stream. I mean the rock by the stream in the gully. Yes. That's the one. Today someone here has asked to be my friend. Awww. Today is a good day.


Ahah! I thought so! You're one of those unethical readers aren't you? Shame on you. Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame.

*Bullet* Don't try pronoucing the b. It's silent. You'll only end up hurting yourself. Thumb

*Bullet* I wonder if my hut is haunted. Things are going missing lately. It's only a one room hut so you'd think I could easily find my missing stuff. Maybe one of the goats is hiding my things? If I knew which one it was I'd tie him outside. It wouldn't be fair to tie them all up outside though. I hope it's a ghost and not a naughty goat. Speaking of huts...I'm toying with the idea of making mine into a bed n' breakfast hut. I'm thinking there must be plenty of mountain bandits or drug smugglers who'd like a nice cozy Mongolian hut hideaway where they can bring their families on vacation. My bed is too big for just me anyways. First I gotta do something about that funny smell I can't find.


STILL reading? Ooooooooooo Ain't you're a naughty one!

*Bullet* yes
no
no
yes
yes
yes
YES
no
no
maybe
no
no no no
NO!!!!!!
only when I'm itchy
yes
yes
negative
that's right
all the tests came back negative
yes
yes
yup
yes
weren't you paying attention?
YES!!!!!!!!!
no
no
no?
really?
with your fingers?
Eeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!
must be an Irish thing
going
going
gone
thank goodness


*Bullet* I'm sorry. I was thinking sexy thoughts. What were you saying again?






Wow! Copying and pasting is a LOT easier than writing new stuff. I'll bet half of you didn't even realize this wasn't a fresh entry. I wonder if I can get away with this again? If I do try to pass off a copied and pasted entry again don't go spilling the beans to the slower readers okay? Unlike you, they think I'm adorable. Why burst their bubble?


Must scoot.

Thumb







"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

*Right*Check This Out*Right* "The Amazing Race Club *Left*Check This Out*Left*

© Copyright 2005 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/350936-Green