*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351639-What-scripts-does-she-write
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #737885
The Journal of Someone who Squandered away Years but wishes to redeem them in the present
#351639 added June 5, 2005 at 1:56am
Restrictions: None
What scripts does she write?


It is never too late to be what you might have been. -- George Eliot
Courage to start and willingness to keep everlasting at it are the requisites for success. -- Alonzo Newton Benn

What scripts does Jean get to author up there in heavan. What messages does she deliver?

Will they all be like tonight? IS tonight one of those messages?

Tonight, 3 minutes before the end of national Jean day, I caught myself at what I was doing. I was getting ready to go to bed, and in the dark of the bedroom, I opened up the curtains to see the beautiful view outside.

Right outside my back fence, in the church parking lot behind my house where the new landscape material was placed today, the mother fox and her three half-grown pups were out playing. Quietly, innocently, playing with one another and in their new habitat. Around the piles of dirt and over them, playing tag around the rocks, and sniffing at everything.

I don't know how long I was standing there saying to myself "How beautiful." I've never seen that many of my local den, and never pups before. Foxes have had odd appearances to me since Jean died - real ones, in and around my house.

I was completely amazed by them tonight, and then I thought of Jean, and I looked at the clock, and it was 3 minutes before the end of her birthday.
And I remember how her smile feels.

© Copyright 2005 Heliodorus04 (UN: prodigalson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heliodorus04 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351639-What-scripts-does-she-write