*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352039-Needles-In-mY-Brain
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#352039 added June 7, 2005 at 1:11am
Restrictions: None
Needles In mY Brain!!
Yesterday I called my father and said to him

"Dad, I know your only PRETENDING to have forgotten my birthday!" his response back was "Actually I did!" and I said

"Dad..dddd..ddd..I was trying to give you an excuse, now you really hurt my feelings.." Well he just laughed.

I thought that was entertaing.. anyways weird enough I got phone calls from people I dont even know when their birthday is!!! So it wasn't such a bad day as I thought it would be, plus I had some family memebers come over and hang out for a while.

Of course my whole idea of taking the PIll BENGE (how do you spell that word) didnt work out as I expected due to the fact that ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD,gave me a whole lecture on it and bascially made me feel like I was going to go commit suicide and that my children will be allllll alone in this ugly world. Ahh well.


The unfortunet event is that my sister in law left their 9 year old nefew with me, and let me tell you this kid is a walking sex freak, I mean he is going to grow up to be a rapist! My housemaid was praying and he slapped her on the ass.. I have to keep a watchful eye on him the whole time he stays here.. I cant belive they left him with me, just cause they can't stand him.


In the meantime I have decided to go stick tiny needles in my head next week to see the out come of my brains.. Its some old chinese thing...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352039-Needles-In-mY-Brain