*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352076-PEEEEE-ON-ME-please
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#352076 added June 7, 2005 at 5:33am
Restrictions: None
PEEEEE ON ME please!
Hessa my youngest daughter is now out of pampers.. Pee everywhere.. I mean I can't seem to get her to the toilet before their is a swamp of piss.. I am getting disgusted, but I gotta get her out of pampers.. huh children!!!

Now on another issue, so I am taking these birthcontrol pills, and last week I stopped cause I just keep forgeting to take it ~ its been a week now that I haven't taken it, I noticed that my piss is yellowish more than usual.. so I got kinda weird thoughts in my head about that, anyway on the package of the birthcontrol pill has a toll free number that you call in UK.

I had to call our operator to get the normal number and than I got that number and called them.

I explained to customer service that I quit taking the pill for a week now and that my piss was this weird yellowish color not the normal three yellow colors but a weird color and their is a strange smell *just so I dont feel like an idiot I add that although its not true* anyway the kind woman told me, that it was normal for some women to get different colored piss depending on what I eat and hormone changes...

I than proceeded to ask her how I can get my piss a whitish color like almost clear yellow, I could almost hear her giggle but she answered drink more water that might help.

I thanked her kindly and told her when I hang up to go ahead and laugh her ass off!!!

Yup wasted all my credit on a dumb ass phone call, but at least I was entertained and learned some things about piss!!!

Maybe I should call her back and ask her about my kid pissing all over my house.

The things I do to entertain myself..

© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352076-PEEEEE-ON-ME-please