*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352333-Bitch-DID-it-Again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#352333 added June 9, 2005 at 12:55am
Restrictions: None
Bitch DID it Again!!
So my fathers wife caused me a problem again I thought it wouldn't happen until sunday or when the husband came back but nope she did it today.

My husbands'nefew is here staying supposedly with me, but all day today he was with her jokingly I asked if she is doing some kind of witch craft on him to keep upstairs all day with her..

Well the kid went back and told her, and she started crying her eyes out and playing a bitch about it.

She than confronted me about it, and I said No *lied* that was not what I meant I meant that why is he upstairs when they are no toys or anyone to play with him. Thats all and she is misunderstanding the whole issue.

Now the father in law is going to confirm all this with zuleikha who was on the line with me when I asked the kid why is he going upstairs all the time when my daughters want to play with him.

Fuking bitch I knew this shit was going to happen and I know more is.

Fuck her.

18 year old bitch marrying a 66 year old man for his money has nothing to do all day but cause dumb ass problems because she is dumb useless arab who has no life.

UffffrffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhGGGGh

© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352333-Bitch-DID-it-Again