*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352483-Is-it-me-or-is-he-HIGH
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#352483 added June 9, 2005 at 12:40am
Restrictions: None
Is it me or is he HIGH?
TaintedFemale read her shit.. intresting mental thoughts.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#905067 by Not Available.
<-------- testing.. for those of you who always read me write about anood.. thats the ticket to get to her journal.....



So I am watching scooby doo with my kids, and I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this, but I have noticed some odd and strange behaviour with scoooby and Shaggy!!! first shaggy never changes his clothes, he sounds like he is from the valley and oddly enough him and scooby are the only ones who ever see the ghosts!! but to make things even more stranger and I am sure of this, scooby and shaggy always have the munchies, and they drive a van thats full of peace stickers and colorful images.

I am sure these two characters are high on marijuana.. but how in the world can I prove it!!!


The husband will be back that means no more me playing on the net that much now I have to start sneaking around to get here.. fucker...

On other news, I am supposed to get a package from ARAMEX.. but just like the diamond ring I am sure I am getting NOTHING!!!

Now I am going to go stick my head into a vacum cleaner and sniff the dust.

© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352483-Is-it-me-or-is-he-HIGH