*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353090-Child-Protective-Services---vs-Parents-Rights
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#353090 added June 11, 2005 at 7:39pm
Restrictions: None
Child Protective Services - vs. Parents Rights
http://newsobserver.com/24hour/nation/story/2467729p-10796268c.html

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2005/06/10/texas_girl_with_cancer_tak...



So when did it happen that States and doctors had more "parental" rights than parents - in the event parents disagreed with States and Doctors?

This must not be a poor family, if so, the child probably wouldn't have had a doctor "forcing" radiation treatment.

So, now that the State has taken custody, does the State have to pay the bills since they are the guardians, and the judge has not given the parents a parental rights hearing - all for the protection of the child?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8181542/


I'd love to witness this doctor's bedside manner that instilled so little confidence in his care. Are these parents entitled to a second or third medical opinion before exposing their child to radiation treatment? Doctor's are never wrong, right?

Now it is more than abuse that will cause parents to have their children taken away by the State. If a parent disagrees with a doctor, all that doctor has to do is pick up the phone and call Child Protective Services - after all the rest of us are all just ignorant, poor, work-a-day slugs, right? Our only job, as parents, is to produce the future generation of tax payers that are needed and expected to pay off whatever tax burdens imposed by the upper echelons, right?

I don't know what my decision would be if one of my children had ever been seriously ill with any kind of cancer, but I certainly would have had a doctor I could trust and communicate with or I would have gone to another doctor?

Cancer is scary, but so are the treatments, the suffering, and the costs.

http://kidshealth.org/PageManager.jsp?dn=KidsHealth&lic=1&article_set=31541&cat_...

I have read about the horrors medical doctors have inflicted on people over the years... with the blessings of States and Judges...

Hilter used a campaign of terrorist tactics to control, and force conformity upon communities under his reign... racial biology and eugenics - just Google. Through the persecution of random groups of people Hitler almost ruled the world.

Generally, the States can't take care of the responsibilities they have now, and somehow, and for the life of me I don't know why, parents are being terrorized ... by a these select learned people who are making laws dictating parenting techniques, or else...

And the Federal Government appears to be 100 percent behind this movement...

Ladies, the men and women making these laws are long pass producing children or bearing children... raising children in today's world is way different than when these "old guys" were raising their kids. The men and women enforcing them have a J.O.B. - a state job, and these "social workers are under paid, and over worked", and they probably have a ton of student loans to pay if they're young and just out of college.

As for the doctor, and the hospital... I hope to God they get their ass sued...

The child has cancer. The doctor and the parents disagree over treatment. The doctor calls in Child Protective Services. The solution is to take the child with cancer away from the parents so the doctor can do WHATEVER...

Excuse me, I disagree totally. Yes, I'm even pissed.

What if this was your child? Do you really think it can't happen to you?

Who said?
"The child must be declared the most precious treasure of the people." Adolf Hilter

"As long as government is perceived as working for the benefit of children, the people happily will endure almost any curtailment of liberty." Rabbi Daniel Lapin



"




© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353090-Child-Protective-Services---vs-Parents-Rights