*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354090-Service-with-an-attitude
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#354090 added June 16, 2005 at 4:31pm
Restrictions: None
Service with an attitude
The Power Ade machine is on the fritz. It’s not accepting dollar bills. It wants change; quarters, dimes, nickels its not picky about this part. The aversion to the bill developed during the Georgia Qualifying tournament and has gotten continual worse. Now, I just keep a box of change handy; trade out w/ bills when customers want to buy Artic Shatter. Oh. Excuse me. Sorry. Coco Cola has just discontinued making Artic Shatter. (which is the fav around my tennis center.) oh well.

So, finally, I get around to calling the service department to put in a work request. I’m tired of swapping out change. Eventually a real person answered the phone. She was less than personable but not quite rude. Unpleasant. Even though she apologiezed for my machine being out of order – which was not her fault. Just her tone ya know…said it all. I don’t want to be here. I am tired. I don’t want any bullshit from you!

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354090-Service-with-an-attitude