*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354235-Africa-succession
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #981731
From my very own newsroom...
#354235 added June 17, 2005 at 1:50pm
Restrictions: None
Africa, succession
The King Lion Is No More

The African King Lion unfortunately passed away last Sunday. In his last demand, he whispered that he wanted all his lionesses to jump into the fire at the very moment of his death.
Since nobody was present when the mighty Lion gave his last breath, it was uncertain when the lionesses should jump to their death, so, in the public panic and despair following the loss of their leader, the ministers gave out the order that the old King Lion's partners should be jailed until a proper decision was made.
Two days later, the new King Lion ordered the old King Lion's partners to be stoned, since it was too late to jump into the fire.
The sentence will be carried out in the afternoon. Stone stalls will be set up all around the market place and a special concert featuring the pop group "The Lion Hearts" will be held.
Buy your tickets and your stone vouchers from the den #31.




Read more on my website: http://flonat2001.tripod.com
© Copyright 2005 Florence C. (UN: isa-danton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Florence C. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354235-Africa-succession