*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354236-Yugoslavia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #981731
From my very own newsroom...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#354236 added June 17, 2005 at 1:53pm
Restrictions: None
Yugoslavia

Should The Crows Stop the Fight

Yesterday, the Yugoslavian crow council held a special meeting about a request presented by the United Crow Nations and referring to a cease-fire in the region.
The meeting occurred around an informal lunch with a continental menu set by Crowy n' Food, the well known caterer. Anyone there enjoyed the refined ground warms, sauté with a bay juice, and decorated with some red berries, a bowl of grape juice accompanied this wonderful dish.
For desert, Mr. Crowy himself baked a specialty called Crowy's Puff, but we were not told any more than the name.
The crow council debated of many subjects, like the allergy to worms developed lately by the president's children, or the new vacant secretary position that someone's daughter could take, and so many other vital questions were raised: the color of the new flag and the new national anthem, and how many feathers could a military crow obtain within the first year if conscription.
The council was about to be dismissed when one of the ministers talked about the war. Every official crow looked at him with an irritated glaze on their face.
A few minutes later, the president gave his statement. We are not so sure of the outcome of the discussions, but the sound of artillery behind our news agency seems to be dimmer than this morning.
© Copyright 2005 Florence C. (UN: isa-danton at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Florence C. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354236-Yugoslavia