*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354371-Whos-The-Nut
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#354371 added June 11, 2009 at 12:59am
Restrictions: None
Who's The Nut?
I received this document a couple of years ago from TaintedFemale please note almost every incident that has occurred is true and has happened unless other wise specified. Also note that TaintedFemale was with me through out every incidents and was more than happy to participate in each. This certificate has been written exactly the same way she sent it to me; please note the years, and ask yourself who is crazier.



Certifiably Nuts

Subject Name: ########### (me)


Observation :

Specimen with obvious mental disabilities. Is unable to make rational decisions without the help or advice of insane peoples. Subject prone to mistakes and spontaneous outbursts of emotional exaggerations due to irrational thoughts and voices explicitly telling her what to do. Hallucination is often apparent.

History:

October 2000 Streetwalking Victoria, B.C.

Hallucination

• Subject viewed house as apartment, apartment as block and woman staring at her. Caused her to laugh hysterics on her knees on the street making an incredible scene, in the presence of rational beings.
• Saw man walking dog, though only fire hydrant was actually present.
• Had conversation with teller about a bag or NO bag, for purpose of keeping hands warm. Never returned again.

April 1873 Streetwalking Dubai, UAE

Irrational Acts

• Walked three miles for the sole purpose of getting attention, just to take a taxi back to the beginning, and walk all over again.
• Tried to make the men at the gas station hallucinate by simply repeating every move, word, motion again.
• Drank milk in a 5 star coffee shop, with a straw.






June 1605 Vineyards & Lolly-pops Trucial States

Tramatized

• Multiple hours filling others minds with retarded ideas and thoughts over the internet, for the main purpose of some sick form of self indulgence of mind games.
• Controls the minds of men making them think subject is whatever they want her to be, in order to make them fall madly in love, to further control their actions.
• Has only one friend.

Observations

Vanilla& Salt institute for the insane (does not exists)

Subject is in need of further observation before final conclusion can be made as multiple childhood tragedies still wound the mind and functioning of the subject.

Doctor’s Note

Patient was with me, for three years on and off, depending on her willingness to cooperate with the strategic nature of her observation. She has shown great energy and enthusiasm when it comes to mental games, and retrospect idealistic. Even when malnutrition due to lack of vitamins, and or food, she was able to hyperventilate. During my studies I found her to be egotistical, uncompromisable, sadistic, and mentally in capable of doing anything at all, and fun loving, and plainly an idiot with attitude problems.

Some of our exercise included interaction with other people in public places, like the bathroom of Dune Center Dubai, UAE where we proceeded to color the hair and walls and floors of everything and anything in sight. *Never happened Anood colored her own hair) Not to mention the occasional cigarette smoking. Public places such as Internet Café or the whore house excited the subject to the point of climax. She was unable to control outbursts of pleasure while driving insanely, and visiting familiar places such as Al Amal Hospital (Insane Asylum).

My evaluation is that this subject is in need of professional help, not an uneducated, beautiful, doctor wanna be like myself.

Signed___________
Dr. Chrystal Ladouceur



Conclusion:

Reading this report is a waste of time for any normal human being. Therefore, if you have wasted the last 5 minutes going over this you should consult your nearest psychologist.


No contact details needed, as this is accessible over the World Wide Web, on the earths new internet system.




I have also received from TaintedFemale several documents certifying my insanity but in 1976 (at the time I wouldnt have been born) she gave me Certificate of Sanity. I have also received other Certificates stating we where married?? Than she sent me Certificate of divorce which I only signed after 4 years- she yelled at me for that one, said I was supposed to never sign it.. who knew?!!!!


















© Copyright 2009 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354371-Whos-The-Nut