*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352542-Annoying-People
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#352542 added May 17, 2009 at 4:15am
Restrictions: None
Annoying People!!
First I would like to congratualate TaintedFemale on getting electricity.. woo hoo for her.. as she was sitting in the heat and smell for several hours.. poor kid.

Next I would like to say I hate my kids, I was sleeping trying at least I mean enjoying that afternoon nap and my two Elephant children started screaming and yelling and fighting with each other until I could no longer take it..SO I AM AWAKE AGAIN!!


I am upset with Hessa and I feel guilty that TaintedFemale cannot open a case on her fucked up husband do to the fact that Hessa will lose her job.. so thats FUCKING ANNOYING! Understandable yes.. but still I really wanted TaintedFemale to get this man between the balls. I think all what Hessa said is bullshit and I hate the fact that anood is upset with this.

I am annoyed by my housemaid cause she was allowing my fiver year old kid drink out of a baby bottle and she the maid was holding the bottle in Ayesha's mouth as if Ayesha is a baby!!!Ugggghh

I hate the fact that TSSC didnt call for that ARAMEX delivery..but this one I was expecting.

I am also annoyed at my dumb ass husband who still is asking me WHAT I WANT!!!! and is coming back tomorow.. No more logging on to the net whenever.. no more nothing back to hell.. and hell and more hell...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I wish we lose electricity in Abu Dhabi that way my father in law will be forced to take me to my dad's house in Dubai and I will have the day off!

Wishes.. and dreams that never come true.

TaintedFemale please read my autobiography!! just a reminder.

© Copyright 2009 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352542-Annoying-People