*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356052-830PM-Good--Bad-energies
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#356052 added June 26, 2005 at 8:37pm
Restrictions: None
8:30PM Good + Bad energies?
Hey peoples, it's been awhile since the last show and i DO have a good bit of topics to write on, but it's just that i never have the time to just sit down and write. Always running round doing something or organize something. Bleh.. well now that i have 10 minutes to myself I'm going to proceed with this show.

I'm not sure if what i'm talking about is really true, but it's a theory i'm working. It's hard to explain, but bear with me. Do you people believe that when something good happens that something bad has to happen in order to keep a balance in our lives? Look at these examples,
Example 1
You go to a party, the party is one of the BEST parties you've gone to in your life, but when you reach home your parents are up and they're angry at you because you're late to be home or you did something etc.

Example 2
You're planning to go on a trip, everything is sorted out, all the tickets have been arranged, people ready to go, everything is running smoothly and on top of it you're early. So with high spirits you set off on your destination. In the middle of the trip you or someone else forgets something like one of their suitcases.

Example 3
You're having a good day in school. Everyone is being nice to you, you're smiling laughing alot, you see that you got an A in one of your examinations. Then at lunch, someone comes and just ruins your good day.


If you haven't caught on with what i'm trying to show or the point i was trying to make, i was pointing out that in our lives there is a balance of good and bad. Life cannot be ENTIRELY good and likewise it cannot be ENTIRELY bad. Sure there are some people who go through very difficult lives e.g poverty, diseases, abuse etc. But, at some point there would be something good that happens to them which would help to balance out their lives. It could be in the form of a present, a person, a call, an email, you might find a $1 in the street. Heck, you could just watch the sky and find it's looking very peaceful and lovely and that could be the good thing that happens to you.

Similarly on the good side of things, your life cannot be entriely perfect. Or you cannot keep on receiving a string of good things in a row, eventually something would happen to bring back the balance. It could be ONE event to counter all of the good things that was happening to you, but that one bad thing that happens would settle the good/bad balance in your life. I think it was perfectly captured in this saying,
'What goes up, must come down.'

Maybe my theory is a bunch or crock, maybe i'm just talking nonsense, but i MAY be correct... Just something for you to stop and think about. How has your life been going? Aren't you a victim of good + bad energies or maybe you just haven't noticed.... That's all for now peoples, I'M OUT!Just wasnted to leave you with something to think about! I know it's been something i've been thinking about!
Don't forget to keep spreading the word!!


© Copyright 2005 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356052-830PM-Good--Bad-energies