*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/358648-1105PM-Understanding-women-take-3
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#358648 added July 17, 2005 at 2:49pm
Restrictions: None
11:05PM Understanding women take 3
Hey folks! Time for yet another installment for 'Through the eyes of Floyd Banks." I think from now on until i'm finished working i'll have to start doing shows once per week...

Ne way, on to the meat of the topic! Well once again i'm talking about my favourite thing in the whole world females. Well this is my third try on trying to understand the female psyche (you could read posts #41 + # 24 to catch up on the other 2). This time though my thoughts are focusing on this.... Why do girls/women like bad boys/men.

For the life of me I can't seem to understand why the ladies tend to run after the more bad boy-ish type of fellas. Now don't roll your eyes and say I'm talking nonsense. You readers (both male and female) know damn well what I mean. Ladies tend to go for the more thugh-ish, hardcore, dangerous type of guy compared to the quiet, safer, book-reading, tv-watching guy. Obviously there would be exceptions to the rule and in no way am i making the mistake by saying ALL ladies are like that. I'm just saying if not the majority, alot of ladies in the world tend to choose the bad boy over the quiet one. It kinda stems from my quote in show #41

'Most girls come across many guys they like. But almost all girls fall vicitim to this. The ones that you don't like are the ones willing to give you the world and more, but the ones you tend to like aren't that good...'

The ones that aren't that good i was referring to was the bad boy type. Do i have to really define that type of guy? That guy usually drinks alot, smokes, tends to be with alot of girls, uses/plays girls alot, sometimes is a shady character, sometimes is a delinquent... getting a picture of the type of guy i'm talking bout? Why would girls go after a guy like that? I not doubting that that type of guy wouldn't treat her good. Sure, he shows her love and affection, but that type of guy usually ends in heartbreak. Be it he loses interest in her, abuses her, cheats on her or something like that always happens. Then the girl gets all sad and she doesn't understand how that could happen. How he was such a nice guy and she never though he was ever like that bla bla bla... i mean COME ON! Just look at some of these guys! They're genuine as---- idiots.

I'm not sure if i'm making sense here or if it sounds here like i'm just ranting and i'm raving. I hope people are kinda seeing the point i'm trying to make. These type of fellas are really bad apples. But i mean, you can't control who someone likes/loves. These things naturally happens, but sometimes people really need to stop and watch a person and see them for what they are....

e.g.(i)How could you love a drug dealer.. because he buys you whatever you wants, it stops the fact that he's selling an illegal substance and doing much more harm than good? That since he's just selling it and not using it it's ok? He's a warm loving man who's just doing what he has to to get by?

(ii) How could you love a guy who just hangs out on the block with his homeboys in a white vest and three quarter pants and who occasionally wears a gun in his waist? ... that's ok because he's chillin with his boys? He had a rough childhood so it's ok for him to be a thug? His gun is necessary to protect him from his enemies? It's ok for him to just continue that way of life and not better himself...?

(iii)How could you love a man who limes in a bar almost all of the time, kisses and has sex with multiple people and refers to you as babe, smells of alcohol, usually hangs out with the 'bar crowd' alot. You know what i mean by the bar crowd... but you think you can change him, he'll change through your wonderful love and care. He's a good person underneath all that. He doesn't only want to just give you a few drinks, make out with you and do whatever else. That he has a beautiful soul and he only loves you and only you and doesn't has the slightest thought of being with anybody else....



......................................I think i'm going to end my ramblings now... I'm not saying all men are bad, but some men are really bad men. What's wrong with the quiet guy? Does he smother you with all of the love he has for you? Is he too boring for you? Because he lives a safe way of life he's not the one? Maybe if the quiet guy started ignoring you and calling you names like 'sweet cheeks' and 'babes' and being rude to you, you'll start liking them too... maybe if the quiet guys stopped caring and treated you like the bad boys do, you'll start liking them.


But in an interesting statement i heard from several girls, they've all said and I quote,

'Nothing is wrong with a quiet guy, it's just that I would want a quiet guy LATER on in my life when i'm older. Right now, i would not want a quiet guy'.............................. ladies... i'll never understand you.. i really don't think i can...

Famous words of comedian Jeff Foxworthy:In their minds, a dangerous man is like James Bond, in reality being with a dangerous man is bound to have you on COPS standing outside a trailer in a tube top yelling, 'Lock him up! Lock his ass up
Stay tuned next week peoples

© Copyright 2005 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/358648-1105PM-Understanding-women-take-3