*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/357534-Retaaaaaaaaarrds
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#357534 added July 3, 2005 at 10:41pm
Restrictions: None
Retaaaaaaaaarrds



This has been a strange week, like I mentioned in my earlier journal entries, my friend TaintedFemale is staying in my brother’s apartment, without any of my family’s knowledge. They think I am the one staying there with my kids and husband.

What’s strange is that forever, my family rarely call me. But within this week, my father called to yell at me cause TaintedFemale was at my dad’s office using the internet and sending out her resume. We Anood and I think that my dad has the hots for her but because she is at such a young age and my friend, he only pretends to hate her.

Than again about a year ago, he accused Anood for stealing checks and being wanted by the police; unfortunately the person who actually did all that was one of my Dad’s employees and not Anood. We have yet to correct him about that.

Than the next day my brother Omar calls me to ask me if TaintedFemale is the one who is sending text love messages on his cell, claiming that Anood is such a nut case that she would do something as silly as this. I could not tell him that she has enough problems in her life that she has no time for childish behavior, I only lied and said her number began with 656 not 8! The funniest thing is that her number does begin with 8 but I know it’s not her.

A few minutes after that my brother Rashid calls me, and tells me about Omar’s problem, I told him that Omar thinks its Anood messing with him, Rashid says “Anood would never even think of flirting with Omar!” I completely agreed but told him I didn’t want to tell Omar because I don’t want to hurt his feelings.

An hour after that my bitch sister Farida calls me to ask me dumb ass questions. She has been calling me constantly and my heart almost drops to the floor thinking that they figured out that Anood was staying in Ali’s apartment!

So far so good, nothing yet, TaintedFemale said she might be out of the apartment by Monday maybe now Tuesday.

In the meantime, I have been sleeping on the floor and finding the floor quiet hard.

© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/357534-Retaaaaaaaaarrds