*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/357536-Groovy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#357536 added July 3, 2005 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Groovy
I did it again, I messed with his head.. You should have seen how it turned in circles…

I stole the office keys again, early in the morning, (5.30am) husband started searching like a freak for the keys, and I was laughing but pretending to be asleep.

He woke me up and asked if I have seen the keys “Why do you need it?” I asked innocently.

“My briefcase is in their!” He replied his eyes searching around the room.

Finally he gave up after an hour and ½, while he was making tea, I stole his car keys and threw the office keys in their.

I came back in, while he was leaving. Through the window I watched him get into his car and find his office keys on the car seat, he cocked his head sideways and I laughed my ass off.

We own two cars, and the white car that he was taking to work this morning he hasn’t used in over a week, so he was wondering how the keys got in their, he even called me to tell me how strange it was that the keys was in the car that he hasn’t used!

I told him that he must have forgotten and used the car or left he keys in their, after 15 minutes he agreed with me. Dumb Ass


In regards to TaintedFemale she is doing okay so far.. she was sucidal yesterday, but than I told her my brothers apartment makes you want to throw yourself out the window from how dull it is, and she laughed remembering that and didn't try anything stupid!

I think today she is going furniture shopping for her new apartment and I think by the end of two weeks she will be flying!

Below is the link to my life in a story

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#987195 by Not Available.



© Copyright 2005 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/357536-Groovy