*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/361171-Too-hot-to-type
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#361171 added July 21, 2005 at 9:06pm
Restrictions: None
Too hot to type
Work is tough today. A major issue going down and I’m very glad I’m not in the middle of it. Just have to hear it. Plus, I’m tired, and my body is sore. On top of that, its 91 degrees but with the heat index it FEELS like 101 degrees. Sooo, my AC FEELS like taking a break. It’s tired too. Doesn’t want to perform up to par. I don't see how the kids are going to do the elite drills today. I feel sorry for Laney. BTW, she had a great lesson w/ her coach yesterday. Once he explained the 'science' behind her forehand, she saw the light. *Smile*


Okay, it's nine at night and i felt like adding the following:

So, I’m in agony. Well, okay, not agony but extreme pain. Level 7.5 pain. Where the hell is my TENS unit pain. Break out the alcohol pain. No wonder I used to drink so much. I just keep reminding myself how lucky I am. Lucky not to experience this pain 24/7 like I used to. Lucky its been several months since I’ve felt this bad. Yes. Robin is lucky and she knows this.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/361171-Too-hot-to-type