*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363768-Preparations
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#363768 added August 4, 2005 at 6:41am
Restrictions: None
Preparations.
I got up earlier than usual as I have a long LIST of things to do today. The renovation job ready for the day out in the Limo tomorrow is almost as complex as Nadas. But I doubt I'll look anywhere near as good as her kitchen or bathroomssssss. But two hours into the day and I'm still sitting here!

On the subject of Nada I have to publically say a huge thank you for putting together the great edition of B.A.N.G. I've just read. It's a classic from start to finish and I'm honoured to belong to such a group of talented, wonderful people. And Happy Birthday for next Wednesday to you too; is it coincidence our birthdays are FIVE days apart? lol

So, I've toured the blogs, sympathised with Rebecca, congratulated Nada, encouraged Dan to go ahead with his wise words, supported Breeze I hope and nearly died laughing at the goat comments in Mel's blog. You folks sure know how to make the day start with a smile.

But now I must devote my time to my LIST. I've ticked off 'Make list,' and hope at the close of the day all will be ready for the big day tomorrow. Next on the list is bog cleaning. I know, I know, that's a Friday task set in stone, but there is NO way I'm cleaning a bog on my birthday. Thank God I only have the one. (bog that is)

Have a great day you talented, lovely people. And in the words of CC - I WUB you all.

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363768-Preparations