*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364953-Laugh-and-the-World-Laughs-with-you
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#364953 added August 9, 2005 at 2:18pm
Restrictions: None
Laugh and the World Laughs with you.
Not been doing as much on the site as usual over the last couple of days as my sis finally managed a visit and we've been busy catching up and nattering. She now awaits an appointment for an ultrasound scan to see what is the problem with her health which has prevented her coming over previously. It's all gone very quickly and she's on her way home now. *Cry*

They say laughter is the best medicine and if this is true she should be completely cured. I introduced her to your 'blogs' and I don't think we stopped guffawing all night. She said to thank you lovely people for your wonderful humour and was absolutely doubled up at the entries and comments of one wubbable member in particular. *Wink*

Hope you're all doing well and hoping to catch up with all your latest thoughts soon.

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364953-Laugh-and-the-World-Laughs-with-you