*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/366548-This-weekend
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#366548 added May 16, 2006 at 6:58pm
Restrictions: None
This weekend...

This past weekend was not that fun. It really just wasn't. Thursday night was nice. Mostly. I wanted so badly to kiss Manda... I was nervous around her at first, it was odd. But, it was over with quickly. She was nervous as well. I just hung out with her and Ty, then she got some clothes, etc., because she was going to be staying with me that night. I told her that I wanted her between the hours of 2-5 a.m. and did not tell her why. Sneaky me. There was a meteor shower going on. The original plan was a blanket, grassy area, cuddling. Didn't work out that way cause of the lights in the city. So, we ended up parking in someone's driveway, standing, my arms around her shoulders (the advantage of having someone shorter) and it was not the way I had intended. But, it was the first time she'd ever seen a meteor shower. Before we'd went, I gave her a hardback copy of her favorite book. I included a note in there, telling her how I've enjoyed things thus far. Yes. I got brownie points for that. She told me she didn't know who she should hug more, the book, or me. She was excited because me doing that meant I had really listened to her. She was excited because I took her out to see something she'd never seen before... the meteors. She was mesmorized by this.

Friday, well, I don't remember much about Friday to be honest. She and I stayed in bed until 4ish. Got up, got ready, etc. and then I took her out for dinner. We went to Ty's, ate birthday cake with him. Babysat him when he was drunk. That was so much fun. I don't like being around him when he's drunk. He switches from being happy to sad to sarcastic to mean.

Saturday, Manda invited her friend Scott over. I like Scott, he seems pretty funny. Tyler and Scott did not get along. They didn't like how Amanda was with him. Shortly after Scott showed up, I mean in a matter of 15 minutes, Critter showed up. Now, lemme tell you, being around 2 gay guys, 2 bi girls, and 1 slightly lesbian-phobic Critter, that was fun. However, somehow, on the drives, Manda and I were together.

Sunday was more interesting. I cooked for Critter and Manda. Had to take Manda back home. She wrote me a note on my laptop. It was sweet.

However, she's not going to be going to school this next semester. Things just really did not work out. However, she will be coming back in January. She informed me last night that she wouldn't be leaving me alone. That she fully intended to come back and bug me. That she REALLY wanted to go get coffee and discuss God's Debris with me. She had called last night cause she was really upset, so, I talked to her about that, then I got her to laughing.

She told me that she "actually really likes me quite a bit." I love how she phrased that. It's like she was afraid to just say that she really likes me. I understand. But, I still find it amusing.

Tyler has been driving me crazy. Really crazy. He's just been acting like an asshole. And I know he and Manda are no longer annoyed at each other, I'm just tired of his bulls***. His overreacting to everything. Him calling me in the other room to talk to me, him bitching, him knowing I thought that he was acting like a bitch, so after he realized that approach wouldn't work, it was like he switched to being all sad and upset and started crying. Crying and doing that hand fluttering thing in front of his eyes. I just, blah. I got so annoyed at him. He uses guilt and pity for people to "understand" him and get them to side with him. I just, I can't take that. I hate how he does s*** like that to me. I hate how he guilts me into things. I hate how he won't leave me alone.

We discussed doing postcards for postsecret.com, and I'd love to do one. He asked me if I wanted to come over and do the card at his apartment. No, I do not. I want to be entirely alone. He has trouble understanding that. Hell, I don't even want him to know when I sent one in.

That part of this weekend was hell. And honestly, I'm looking forward to Wednesday, because I have no plans on doing anything other than relaxing by myself.
Oh well.

© Copyright 2006 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/366548-This-weekend