*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367093-Almost-time
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#367093 added August 18, 2005 at 12:38pm
Restrictions: None
Almost time...
I spent most of the night talking to Manda. Does that shock anyone? No.

I told her why Tyler had been getting on my nerves. I hadn't said anything before. She understood.

She mentioned how her ex works at the place she's about to apply. Her best friend has told him that she's now dating a girl. He was like "never had one do that to me." and whatnot. Then her friend made some comment about he never was any good, etc., blah blah. "I never heard her complain when she was with me." "Yeah, well, she didn't want to hurt your feelings." Her best friend is wanting to give me the "talk" ya know. I'm going to tell her best friend that I really don't think she has anything to worry about. Her best friend already approves, she just wants to come off as threatening. But, I found it amusing that her ex now knows she's dating a girl.

She has baggage when it comes to people wanting to be with her in order to just have sex with her. That's the type of relationship she's had a few times before. But, she doesn't feel that way with me. Her mom does though. I kinda almost want to sit down and talk to her mom and tell her that her daughter is so much more than her boobs and the potential for sex.

I have baggage, it's all scattered. She's okay with it.

I mentioned something about Valentine's day and what I'd like to do for it. I have plans stewing. I mentioned them, then, I told her I didn't know if she'd still want to be dating me in Feb., but that I really hoped we would be. She wants to be too.

I was extremely open with her last night. It's that time of the month, I asked her what typically hurts, what makes it feel better, just so I could know. In addition, I told her why I want to do nice things for her. I trust her. I trust her enough to show her these things and to know she doesn't expect them and that she'll appreciate them.

Next month, I'm going to see if maybe the commitment should change. I think it's almost time. What do you guys think?

I've known her almost a year (within a week it'll be a year.) I've been good friends with her since January. I've liked her since March. She told me she liked me in May. We've been dating since June 1st. Is it too soon? Am I being totally blinded by the rose-colored glasses? Should I wait more?

© Copyright 2005 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367093-Almost-time