*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367094-Not-Enough-Time
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#367094 added August 18, 2005 at 12:42pm
Restrictions: None
Not Enough Time

Damn! I spent the better part of my lunch break trying to figure out the new writing website. No. I’m not cheating on wdc. Learning about the publishing aspect of the field. So, I’ve already registered as an author and submitted two articles. I tried to get into the forums offered – no such luck. I had to register. I could not find the register link. Why doesn’t my becoming an author on the site automatically allow me forum access anyway?

I’m also a member of a forum on www.TennisConnect.org. Can I remember my user name and password to those forums? Hell no. And what about my user name for my insurance website? Double no. Oh yeah, there’s a different name and password for my online banking., and my space… Sheesh! What’s a girl supposed to do?

I checked the box to automatically sign me on every time I sign on as an author. One less thing to think about. To do, to screw up.

Oh, off topic (OT) Bonnie and I walked almost three miles this morning. Triple YAY. Gonna get my hair cut tonight and skip hitting on the wall. I am sparked with a mischievous jabs to do something radical. Very short or color…I’ll keep you posted.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367094-Not-Enough-Time