*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367898-Just-So-Sunday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#367898 added August 21, 2005 at 5:53pm
Restrictions: None
Just So Sunday
Again, I thought I'd go blogless today as I have so little to report and the brain seems to be on a go slow. But like all my other addictions, when it actually comes to the crunch, I can't stop. Does this mean I'm a blogoholic? Maybe in time someone will invent a patch or gum to help the afflicted but in the meantime it seems I'll just have to bumble through and make it up as I go along.

Thanks to all who read and rated my new story; you're most kind and I appreciate the time you've given. I hope if, or more likely when, I post something that's crap you will be honest and tell me. I've been pleased with the reaction to this one; it's good to think the imagination can still explore unknown territories. I think writing is the only thing I've ever done where I can totally immerse myself, forget the world around me and feel something worthwhile has been created at the end of it. It's amazing to think we can create whole new worlds, fictional characters, amusing, horrific, tense and exciting situations by just using imagination, keyboards, ink and paper.

So, it's been just another Sunday. A very warm one at that and a very pleasant change to sit outside a pub with family for a meal at lunchtime. Good job we planned that actually as our cooker has broken today. With a bit of luck no one will be available to repair it for a few days. *Wink* The lunchtime wine was lovely at the time but not conducive to getting much done since. So, sleepyhead will call it a day and wish you goodnight. Hope those nightmares stay away tonight otherwise I'll be giving that dreamcatcher of mine a stern talking to.


© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/367898-Just-So-Sunday