*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368018-Movies
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#368018 added August 22, 2005 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
Movies
So, I was surfing cable TV last night, killing time, making sure Laney focused on getting her school clothes out and not become distracted by the compie, phone, or shiny objects …’ew pretty…’ and I stopped on ‘Something’s Gotta Give”. You know the one…with Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, and hot sexy Keanu wish you were mine Reeves. Despite several slow scenes, I like this movie. KR is such a hottie and I love how he goes for the older woman! And, when he finally gets invited to DK’s house for dinner – by the sister- they play Maron5’s Sunday Morning. It’s the first time I ever heard the song – I now own the CD. The song, has special meaning to me for several reasons.

Unfortunately, by the time I got into surfing, found the SGG movie, it was well past the dinner scene. Not only did I miss the song, I totally missed KR’s gorgeous smile, and subsequently, kept on surfing.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368018-Movies