*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368389-24th-August-2005
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#368389 added August 24, 2005 at 7:27am
Restrictions: None
24th August 2005
I passed my theory *Smile* Go me. But Nanny's dying. Mum wants to go down asap, I've got my weekend away booked, Mum says I should go still, and fly down on the Monday...which I suppose is alright, but when I suggested that, she was a bit mad, and Martin agreed that I should just leave early from the weekend. So I'm not sure what to do. Mum told me that Nanny would want me to stay on my holiday, to have fun and all that jazz...and that's true. I know she would. But am I horrible person if I do stay the extra day? It seems to make sense for everyone else though. Alan will be able to go down early (Friday), and Katie has the option of going down then, instead of with Mum...so I guess that's the way things are going to be. If anything happens I can always find a way back early.

I just don't want her to die. She's the glue that holds 8 children together. And with those 8 children, she's got 17 grandchildren, and 9 great-grandchildren, and 2 great-great-grandchildren. So really, that's 36 people, not including partners and husbands and wives etc...I dunno...to me, it's like, where will our family be without her and grandad? They started it all, they've left this amazing dynasty of people, spanning four generations...from just two people. I hope it will bring us all together. The family doesn't talk to Uncle John and Aunty Elaine, and my cousin Jonathon...which is a shame. Maybe this will make things right. Maybe even Mag, Jim, Danny, Laura, Michael, Angie, Kieran, Kelly and James will come over from Australia...we just don't know. It's going to be such a sad day when she does eventually pass away. Thing is, they just don't know when it might be. It could be tomorrow, next week, in 6 months...we just don't know. Mum should definitely go down as soon as she can, she won't be able to stand being up here, when her mother's 300 miles away. I dunno...

I'm glad I can still spend my weekend away with someone I love, trust and can be happy with. Will be nice to do something nice before I go down to something that is going to be heartbreaking. It's going to be horrible. Mum says Nanny doesn't even speak anymore...

I don't know what to write anymore...Meep.

Everyone, please send your prayers to my Nanny.

© Copyright 2005 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368389-24th-August-2005