*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368812-It-Is-Done
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#368812 added August 26, 2005 at 9:08am
Restrictions: None
It Is Done
Okay, okay, you win. And the prize? A Scarlettless week. Pause for group celebrations. I checked my weather program and it's nearly 90 degrees in Paphos, Cyprus compared with a measly 63 here. Won't need to ponder too much over what to pack will I? I hope you'll guard my blog while I'm away; I'd hate anyone to pinch it or leave graffiti on the walls. Maybe I'll find a cybercafe again and leave a little message; can't cope with a whole black week. Oh, and make sure CC behaves himself in my absence and looks after the little yellow guys and gals. *Wink* Still, I have until next Wednesday to keep him safe and (in)sane.

I feel more energetic today. Maybe it's the adrenalin rush from having things to aim for now. I finished my piece for B.A.N.G and sent it to Nada, (Where is she these days?) caught up with mail and reviewing, dusted a bit, put a load of washing on and cleaned the bog, of course. Friday wouldn't be Friday without completing that inspiring task.

This afternoon we're off for an extra visit to the supermarket. Whoopdedoo. Taking the twin stepgrandsons along so that should be fun. We aim to fill the trolley with party food and drinks but I'm sure they'll have other ideas. Hoping the weather will pick up for tomorrow; we've had a late August party for six years running now and always managed to hold it outside by some miracle. Here's to a seventh. I wish you blogging friends could come along; I'm sure you'd add much sparkle and hilarity to the occasion. Oh well, maybe they'll invent Cybertravel by the time the next one comes around. Okay, let's go shop guys.

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368812-It-Is-Done