*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368599-Decisions-Decisions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#368599 added August 25, 2005 at 11:50am
Restrictions: None
Decisions Decisions
I can't seem to settle to anything today. Hubby has found a last minute, very reasonable deal on a holiday in Cyprus, leaving next Wednesday. I just can't make my mind up, although I know most people wouldn't need asking twice.

I'm still not sleeping too well and feeling a bit out of sorts too. Energy levels are low and the prospect of preparing for a holiday on top of everything else is exhausting even to think about. Maybe I'd relax and sleep better on holiday though, particularly after some sunshine and sea air?

We're having our annual summer party on Saturday and there are preparations to do for that. Guests staying over and clearing up will take up most of Sunday. Sis and I are supposed to be having a 'duck day' out. If I go away, that only leaves Monday, which is a Bank Holiday, making travel difficult and some places will be closed altogether. Tuesday I have the refexologist coming and would need to see my parents. This hardly leaves any time for packing or completing tasks before going away. But then, would I need to pack much anyway?

I'd planned on writing more next week. There's only another week before classes are due to start again and then I get bogged down with assignments and have no time to spend on writing of my choice. But then, would I do it anyway and I'd catch up eventually I suppose.

I'd miss my friends, I'd worry about my parents, I'd miss my computer! Then there's the plane crashing and the DVT to worry about again. GAWD - Some people can create problems out of anything can't they?

Perhaps I should make lists of the pros and cons. What's the betting there'll be five on each? Okay, enough prattling. (CC - in your language flappage flinging *Wink*) -Hey I'd miss CC too *Cry* ...and Dan...and Tor...and Mel...and Nada...and Daryl...and Twink...and Rebecca...and Maylee...and Ness...and Mountainflower...and Mavis...and Breeze...and Forever is coming back...and and and ...Oh GAWD my wickle head hurts now.

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/368599-Decisions-Decisions