*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/369611-Duck-Drama
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#369611 added April 23, 2014 at 6:33am
Restrictions: None
Duck Drama
This morning I went to my duck hammock to collect 'Divine' ready for his holiday and do you know what? He's been DUCKNAPPED! *Shock* I need not call in a private investigator to know whodunnit. I know it's my sister who smuggled him out last time she came over for the weekend. Just because her twin duck 'Delectable' can't go to Cyprus she's mean enough to make sure Divine won't go either. *Pthb* Well, she can take care of them both and I hope they have lots of squabbles and feathers fly and stuff; that will serve her right for sneaking off with my duck. And I hope she gets pecked too.

So, it looks like some other duck will have to go instead. Will it be Daredevil, Dastardly, Diabolical, Dubious, Debonair or Dynamite though? I really don't have enough time for serious decisions such as these. How's about Degenerate, Dinkum, Deflated, Damaged or Drunkard...

By the way CC; no need to worry about looking after the fluffy ducks. They're very hardy and will fit in with your rubber dudes no problem. They like being dirty ducks so no grooming is needed and they WUBS the water just like any other ducks. So, they'll be happy in the tub; don't worry if they sink for a while. They like scuba diving and have great lungs so they'll be fine and dandy. In fact they're all getting a bit excited at the thought of a week with Uncle CC. Just keep Flooooooshface away from them, okay? I fear he might be tempted by the thought of Duck L'Orange or Mallard Cheesecake or something.

Poor Divine. Stuck at his aunty's house - can't go to Cyprus and can't join in the fun with CC. *Cry*




Divine on one of his relaxing holidays.







© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/369611-Duck-Drama