*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/370789-To-ignorance-we-fall
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#370789 added September 5, 2005 at 4:45am
Restrictions: None
To ignorance we fall
Sometimes I'm the worst offender of emotional ignorance. In the past year I've been so wrapped up in my own emotional state that I don't quite consider that of others, I guess.

I hate being called "damaged". Recently it seems to be a pretty adhesive label to me. What do I expect when I read my ex-girlfriends Livejournal? Ugh.

Sometimes I don't wonder if I need to just leave everything and everyone. Move somewhere where people don't know me in so that I might be able to rebuild in life and in my own mind. Something always comes back to haunt me here and I'm just sick of it happening. Everyone always tells me "Don't live in the past", yet somehow I find myself stumbling into it all the time.

Last night was good otherwise. My brother's girlfriend and I went out and had Sushi, then went to this Peter Piper Pizza type place called "Amazing Jake's", and finished the night off with watching "The Brother's Grimm". I've heard some awful things about it, but honestly I thought it was pretty good. I'll grant you that some things seem half-baked, but overall I thought it was a cool little idea that mixed some of the most popular of fairy tales.

Anyways, I'm gonna write a bit. Maybe you guys will get lucky and have yet another piece of writing sitting in my Portfolio.

© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/370789-To-ignorance-we-fall