*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371491-Hunnies-Im-Home
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#371491 added September 8, 2005 at 5:47am
Restrictions: None
Hunnies, I'm Home
After landing in England at one this morning and finally crawling into bed at three, I found myself wide awake at seven and thought I'd get loads done if I got up and got on with it. Three hours later I'm still sitting here and as yet, haven't unpacked a thing. I've checked out my favourite bloggers latest entries but feel I've missed out on such a lot, I'll need to get back to catch up on all your activities.

Cyprus was very hot but we did see quite a bit of the island and you'll no doubt be bombarded with photographs once I've located my camera and downloaded the pictures. And yes Forever, some of those Cypriot males are as stunning as some of the scenery. *Wink* Sitting here looking at England's cloudy sky and feeble sunshine seems quite strange, but at least I won't be sweating buckets when I finally get round to unpacking.

First thing I have to find are my sunglasses. CC, you did such a fine job keeping this place clean the walls are just glowing with cleanliness and affecting my eyes. I knew I could trust you. And I'm not worried about those ducks either; despite the bits I've read I KNOW you will have treated them well and in the manner to which they are accustomed. Together, you, I and the yellow dudes will restore order and calm in blogdom.

Being away with no outside contact we were not aware of the horrors in New Orleans until Wednesday but the news has shocked and horrified us. My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims of this terrible tragedy. It makes it more important to live each day with gratitude and never take good things for granted.

But for now I must put myself and my house in some sort of order. I missed you all and hope to catch up with all your news eventually.

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371491-Hunnies-Im-Home