*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/372317-Nine-Days-Without-LSD
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #998498
What I'm thinking about today. . .
#372317 added September 12, 2005 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
Nine Days Without LSD
Ok, I'm dyslexic, and I've been without Internet for nine days. Comcast high speed is great, but broke is broke. The funny thing is after having three service technicians scheduled, the thing seems to have repaired itself, spontaneously. I did power cycle the modem again. Either that did it, or my neighbor fixed something on his side of the alley. So I bear ignorance, and declare spectaculous things about being able to be online again.

In the meantime, I've picked up a student to tutor. I usually tutor English type things, but his course is called "Perspectives in Cinematography." He's taking the course at the University of North Texas in Denton. I'm going to follow his syllabus, and write a series of articles on different films they are covering in class.

I returned to 1303 emails, but I managed to clear them out already. Never enough reviews, but plenty of spam. Write on.
© Copyright 2005 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/372317-Nine-Days-Without-LSD