*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/372746-Cyberwitnet-to-publish-me-in-their-anthology
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing.Com · #999061
My submissions for publication, and my thoughts and work toward self-publishing.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#372746 added September 13, 2005 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
Cyberwit.net to publish me in their anthology
I entered a poem into the Cyberwit.net "anthology section" for review and possible publication in one of their upcoming anthologies about six weeks ago. I received an e-mail yesterday that indicated they would print my poem in Harvest of the New Millenium."

This place is NOT like Poetry.com. They only request $16.00 for each copy of the book you want to order, instead of Poetry.com's outrageous amounts for memory books that aren't available for distributors and book store sales.

Time, and determined thinking, with some follow through action can make anything possible! It's that much more exciting because I can say I'm internationally published, as this company is based in Allahabad, India. I previously had two other poems printed by Nobel House in the UK. I must be on a roll!

I'm so glad to get this notice, as I needed a boost to get me going and producing again. I want to have a poetry manuscript to send in to a self-publishing company, probably iUinverse, or Vantage, or Infinity, or Book Burge (Amazon.com's printing division), the latter part of October. The date is based on a promise I made to a friend, "Ghetto Gandhi" a year ago, and the fact that Writer's Digest will announce their annual contest winners by October 17.

I sent in a short story and a poem to the Writer's Digest Annual Competition, and am very eager to know if I placed in the top 100. If I did, I can include that info in the writer's blurb about me on the cover of my book. At this point, I still have high hopes.

Now, if I can get myself into a routine to write and edit several, several, several, hours on a daily basis, I can make my deadline. I'm confused about what I want to do--the type of format I want to go with, hard or soft cover, as well as deciding which self-publishing company to go with.

I've been procrastinating, and my housekeeping has fallen behind. I hope to get a whole new routine going soon. My young friend, Daniel, has volunteered to help me with my housework. It's so much easier for me to get things totally accomplished when I have a helper, and Daniel will appreciate the bit of money I'll be paying him to help. And my house will be free from dust and pet hair, which will help my allergies, and probably clear my head.

I'm upbeat today, compred to the usual haven't had much energy. Think I'll pop a Centrum vitamin, drink a glass of milk, and see what I can accomplish tonight.

Sunflower Sig, of the larger variety
© Copyright 2005 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/372746-Cyberwitnet-to-publish-me-in-their-anthology