*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373733-just-rambling
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#373733 added September 18, 2005 at 3:53pm
Restrictions: None
just rambling
Relaxation was mine today. Successfully sweeping away the exhaustion of yesterday. I took advantage of the heat and have already gone for two quick swims in the pool. I tried to convince others to swim with…but they all had other plans. So, I swam alone, enjoying the peace and quiet.

“Don’t judge a book by its cover.” The words rung true to my feelings after reading a short story from a myspace friend. He posts his work, we, lucky audience, get to read and make comments. The difference between this process and writing.com’s is that the works are already published. So a different approach is needed when reviewing.

On writing.com even though we call it reviewing, it feels more like critiquing. (I love both sits for very different reasons.) Not only have I read some interesting pieces, I’ve found lots of new literary sites, to dive into for new reading material.

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373733-just-rambling