*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374003-Off-I-go
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#374003 added September 19, 2005 at 4:23pm
Restrictions: None
Off I go
Sifting through the chores of a Monday; workload compounded by Friday’s absence. I just couldn’t strike of some tasks of the To List while i was here on Saturday...as…oh c’mon…the rest of the free world gets a two days in a row weekend! (I know I’m being sarcastic)

So, I get this email from my sister. My younger one – Lisa, not my identical twin (Renee). She’s on vacation and will be in town on Wednesday. Maybe Felicia will work for me, or Adam. Either way, I think I’m taking off and run around town with her. She lives further out in the ‘country’ than me, shopping in Macon is a treat for her. The local mall calling our names…lunch at Atlanta Bread Company, coffee at Joshua Cup. I should tell her to bring her bating suit, we can swim at my house when we are done maxing out our credit cards. (I don’t really do this-max out the card) just felt fun to type. Picturing myself laden with clothes found on sales racks, a couple of pairs of shoes…Victoria Secret stuff too. Yeah…I am so there!

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374003-Off-I-go