*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374158-Recovery-Road
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#374158 added April 1, 2015 at 11:48am
Restrictions: None
Recovery Road
I thought last night when I stayed up for a drink instead of crawling into bed early that I might be returning to the land of the living. Despite sleeping in very late this morning I think I'm finally starting to feel better. Still coughing a lot but that's mainly self-inflicted. *Blush* Thank you Nada and Forever for your get well e-cards and to everyone who has expressed concern. There's nothing like the support of friends and well wishers when you're feeling down and out. Now I'm keeping everything crossed the worst is over.

Definitely a bit more energy so I decided if I can achieve these things before this evening then I'll make the effort to go to my writing group.

1. Some laundry.

2. Water the plants.

3. Wash my hair.

4. Do my homework.

5. Clean the bog! lol

The laundry is finished but still in the washer. Too late to hang it out today, but tomorrow is another day. The plants gulped down the water then gasped 'thank you very much and about time too.' The hair is in need of some TLC, partly due to being ill and partly due to son and hubby using all the hot water so I had to wash it in cold. Not that I'd grump about it, of course. *Wink* But at least it's clean and presentable. I've cobbled together a short piece of writing but probably won't post it in here; it's more of a bad joke than a story. The bog is now in a state of confusion wondering if it's Friday. So, tonight I hope I'll be able to refrain from coughing for two hours during the class.

Now that was all very interesting wasn't it? NOT. Off to read some proper blogs and stuffage now.

P.S. Thanks Dan, for the helpful hint regarding blog links. YES, it does work but I don't think I'll ever work out the logic of it. Sometimes WDC methods just leave me gobsmacked.

© Copyright 2015 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374158-Recovery-Road