*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376222-Viva-la-resistance
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#376222 added September 29, 2005 at 6:06pm
Restrictions: None
Viva la resistance!
Ugh. Sick, tired, and I have a three page paper on Religious Symbolism in "Araby" to write.

I was just trying to drudge up some conversation in the scroll to see if anyone was knowledgeable enough to bounce some ideas off of, when I accidently mistyped someone and put in this:

"*piece. Ugh. stupid sickness and drugs. Can't ype"

I got slapped with a "no-no point".

I'm grouchy, and this pisses me off. I said stupid and drugs in reference to medicine and I get a point on my record. Ugh.

That is just ridiculous. Does that mean I can't use the term "Drug Store" in Scroll? Does that mean I can't use the word "Ignorant" because it is a synonym of Stupid? That's just stupid. Shit.

"No comments about drugs(legal/illegal)". Retarded. People talk about worse shit in there all the time. I make a simple comment and I get a point against my record.

It's not like I said I was crushing the god damn pills up and then making a line so that I could snort the fucker.

See, this is what happens when I get sick. I get easily annoyed.

This is almost as bad as the time I got fined for saying "Good Night" in Japanese.

Reminds me of this Chapelle Show skit and Chapelle is ranting about this guy getting a part over him and he cusses causing his kid to run down the hall:

"That's right! Tell your mom I've been cussing in the house. Shit!"

© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376222-Viva-la-resistance