*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376369-Priorities
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#376369 added January 25, 2013 at 12:45pm
Restrictions: None
Priorities
I think I've finally decided that once this term is finished, then I shall take a break from the writing class. Whether it's temporary or permanent remains to be seen and I must learn to live by my own philosophy of 'taking one day at a time.' I've also decided for the rest of the course, if the homework assignment is not to my liking, then I won't attempt it. I feel better for my decision and am looking forward to losing the pressure almost like a kid looks forward to school holidays. It should mean I can spend time on WDC without worrying so much about the writing I need to do for class. Today I realise the time I spend on here puts a little sparkle into a dull day and is something I look forward to and need.

So, my attempts to prioritise have led me to these conclusions. Daily I will try to...

1. Read my favourite blogs.

2. Review one favourite author.

3. Read one piece of advice or learn a new skill on the site.

4. Respond to reviews and mail.

5. Add to, edit or tidy up my own portfolio.

On a larger scale I intend to stay involved with these activities.

1. CC's Duck War.

2. Contributing to B.A.N.G.

3. Keeping up to date with Newsletters.

4. Checking out competitions and entering any I fancy.

5. Sorting and rearranging my favourites.

There, doesn't that look good on paper? I've tried to do the first on the list already but still haven't read them all and now it's time to go out. I shall look forward to reading the rest later. You know, my days would be so empty without reading about your lives, your thoughts, your problems and your encouraging remarks. Yes, I think I have my priorities right now. If I never write another piece of fiction again it really doesn't matter; people are what life is all about and I WUBS you people on here.


© Copyright 2013 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376369-Priorities