*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376502-LoverFighter--Who-gives-a-shit
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#376502 added September 30, 2005 at 10:33pm
Restrictions: None
Lover/Fighter? Who gives a shit!
There is something about alcohol that really brings out the "best" in me. Ha! I am a daily ball having bitch. I have balls daily but when I drink me some alcohol....my balls actually grow in size and I become a straight up, down right, ball having bitch.

I can't stand me a mother fucker who don't want to own up to their part of the tab. Yep, I got stuck collecting the tab again. I'm such a sucker but sheesh, I want the waiter to get what's coming to him. Deaf people were getting on my fucking nerves tonight. I had to "go hearing" on some bitch's ass tonight. A couple of us were trying to settle the tab for about 30 fucking minutes. It wasn't balancing and I was getting pissed. Blah Blah Blah.... I'm a math magician! It all ended up being some chic's 2 dinners she hadn't paid for yet. I was like excuse me, did you pay yet? She said somebody else was paying for her. BULLSHIT! NOPE! Nobody paid for you! You owe! Fork it over! Don't sit there like you don't know we are trying to pay off the tab! I've been a calculating bitch for the past 30 minutes and now I'm losing my buzz. I'm not a force to be reckoned with at this point. You might be deaf but you fucking got eyeballs and you see me over here all stress the fuck out over this bill. I had to call the bitch on it and demand payment. She paid but it was like pulling teeth. The fucking nerve or her, she was on my fucking last nerve! I had to let her ass know. BITCH!! She was causing me to stress out my saturated brain.

By the time I was done with her.... the waiter got a good 30% tip.

Don't fuck with Marv or you'll pay!

I'm home now and a bit better. I think I'll go dry hump me a duck! Sounds like fun.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376502-LoverFighter--Who-gives-a-shit